Updates the authorized flag of an existing trustline.
Authorizing an account to hold a custom asset
- Enter the trustor. This is the account to be authorized
- Enter the asset code
- Select the source account. This should be the asset issuer
- Toggle the authorize button. Yes for authorize, No to remove authorization
- If you want the operation to be sent later, click on "Save", to add it to the operations queue and you are done.
- To submit the operation to the network now, continue with the steps below
- Click on "Send"
- Submit the transaction
This can only be called by the issuer of a trustline’s asset, and only when
AUTHORIZATION REQUIREDhas been set on the issuer’s account.
Last modified 3yr ago