Path Payment Receive
A Path payment operation is a bit different types of Stellar operation because it needs to be done in a couple of steps.
finding a payment path
- Enter the source account.
- Enter the destination asset.
- Enter the destination amount.
- Click on "Next".
This will search for available payment paths that can fulfill your operation. If found, you can continue with step 2.
Choose a payment path
If step 1 is successful, you will be given a list of payment paths to choose from, similar to the image above. The list will contain the amount to be deducted from your account.
If steps 1 & 2 are complete, you can now specify the destination.
- Enter the public key of the receiving account.
- If you want the operation to be sent later, click on "Save", to add it to the operations queue and you are done.
- To submit the operation to the network now, continue with the steps below
- Click on "Send"
- Submit the transaction